Steps for sending Registration fees using bKash:
Participants are required to make separate payment for each individual event.
- You may send the money using your own bKash account, in case you do not have a bkash account you may ask someone with a bkash account to help you sending the registration fee on behalf of you.
- 01. Dial *247# on your mobile for the bKash Mobile Menu
- 02. Choose “Cash Out”
- 03. Choose “From Agent”
- 04. Enter Agent’s bKash Account Number (in this case 01839598523)
- 05. Enter the appropriate registration fees as amount
- 06. Enter your bKash Mobile Menu PIN
After sending the registration fees:
- 01. Visit wubcsefest.org
- 02. Go to 'Events' section or 'Registration' link of the website
- 03. Click on 'Register' button of the Event for which you have paid for
- 04. You will be shown a message to complete the payment first, if you alreday have paid please click on 'I already have paid' button
- 05. Insert the bKash number from which you paid the registration fee
- 06. Insert the transaction ID
- 07. Complete the other fields of the form with appropriate and valid information
- 08. Submit the form
- 09. You will see your name under appropriate tab on the Participants page with registration status 'Approved' as soon as we will receive the payment confirmation.
- N.B. After making payment and form submission please allow us up to 12 hours before making a complaint if you do not see your registration status updated.
If you pay cash and want to register offline:
- Please visit us at: 13/A, Road - 5, Meher Plaza (on Mirpur Road), Dhanmondi, Dhaka - 1205
- Come to 4th floor to find CSE department and fill up the form given by the appropriate authority.
- Submit the form along with registration fees and your registration will be completed.